How do I care for my PUMA products?
Caring for PUMA Apparel
Please refer to the individual care instructions provided on your PUMA clothing. Care instructions will vary depending on material and type of clothing. In general, avoid putting clothing in the dryer, as it may cause shrinkage. To prevent printed graphics and embroidery from damage, wash and iron your PUMA clothing inside out.
PUMA Footwear Care
All PUMA shoes are designed with durable materials that require little to no maintenance. However, there are some simple ways to keep your shoes fresh and in top condition for even longer.
- Clean your shoes immediately after use if they are exposed to mud or dirt
- Use your shoes only for their intended purpose
- Dry your shoes out by removing the foot bed and allowing them to air dry
- Pack your shoes with crumpled newspaper when you take them off to help them retain their shape
- Never machine-wash or machine-dry your shoes
- Keep your shoes away from sources of extreme heat, such as radiators, dryers, or space heaters
Material Cleaning Instructions:
- Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
- Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
- Suede and nubuck: Use a brush specifically designed for suede to keep the outside surface of your shoes clean. Do not get wet.
- Synthetic leather: Use a soft cloth or soft bristle-brush to gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry.