Suede Classic XXI Women's Sneakers
High Risk Red-Puma White
Free returns on all qualifying orders.
- Style: 381410_02
- Color: High Risk Red-Puma White
Average: 4.3 / 5
A SNEAKER FOR ALL TIME
EXPLORE THE HISTORY OF PUMA’S MOST ICONIC FOOTWEAR
In 1968, amid a worldwide shift towards casual fashion in counterculture, PUMA released what would become their first lifestyle shoe, the Suede. Its release helped jumpstart the casual sneaker trend that would forever change the course of fashion history.
WHAT MAKES AN ICON?
TAKE A TOUR THROUGH THE LASTING IMPACT OF SUEDE
The Suede hit the scene in 1968 and has been changing the game ever since. It’s been worn by the icons of every generation and it’s stayed classic through it all. This year, we relaunch the Suede with fresh colorways and subtle design updates. Classic as ever, for all-time.
- Classic Suede lo-top silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Synthetic leather lining
- Full lace closure
- Additional laces included
- Comfort sockliner for instant step-in cushioning
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip and traction
- Gold metallic foil PUMA Suede callout at lateral side
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides with perforated detailing
- PUMA Archive woven label at tongue