Originally, this shoe was the leather answer to the iconic Clyde, but the distinctive look combined with the clean and simple design gave this shoe instant entry into the sneaker Hall of Fame. Making its way from the PUMA Archive in 1971, this Basket is built on the original Suede tooling for a clean, sleek and classic look.
- Classic lo-top silhouette
- Leather upper
- Full lace closure
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- PUMA Basket callout at lateral side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue