Shipping & Delivery
- Supply Chain Update: As our supply chain takes every precaution for the health and safety of their staff members and our customers, you may experience longer than expected delivery times.
Our #1 priority is getting your order to you as quick as possible, without sacrificing quality and accuracy. As soon as you place your order, we send it to our warehouse for processing and shipping.
During checkout choose your preferred shipping option – we’ll provide an estimated delivery date based on your shipping selection, delivery address, and where the item(s) ship from.
Check out our shipping info below, then sit back and enjoy the wait. We promise it is worth it.
Shipping Methods and Rates
- Orders under $50 - $12.00
- Excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- Orders under $50 - $12
Economy – Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses and U.S. Territories:
- $15.00 for all orders
- $20.00 for all orders
Next Business Day:
- $30.00 for all orders
Direct Signature Required
To ensure the safe delivery of your packages, PUMA may require a signature at the time of delivery for larger orders or higher priced items. Once you place your order, we will let you know our estimated delivery date and if your signature will be required. Deliveries are made to the address on the mailing label, not to an individual recipient, so we will accept signature from anyone at the residential or business delivery address. Unfortunately, we will not accept signatures or requests for change of address on the delivery door tag, but if we miss you the first time, the carrier will attempt delivery two more times.
- To qualify for free shipping, your pretax total due must be above the required amount.
- Orders are not processed and shipped on Holidays.
- Orders to APO/FPO addresses ship via USPS Military Mail and arrive in 30-45 days.
- Orders requiring Direct Signature PUMA are unable to ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO and P.O. Box addresses.
- Next Business Day orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following business day.
- Shipping options may vary depending upon delivery address.
- PUMA is not responsible for damage or loss of goods that occurs after delivery to the shipping address provided at checkout. This includes deliveries to Freight Forwarders on orders in the US and CA.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. You will receive a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.