You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: 1-888-565-PUMA (7862)
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
Writing to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
455 Grand Union Boulevard
Somerville MA, USA 02145
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability once within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt.