SUMMARY OF YOUR PUMA BENEFITS
(Puerto Rico Retail – Full-Time Employee)
Health and Welfare Benefits
• TripleS Medical/Dental Insurance: eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. Triple S Salud – BCBS of Puerto Rico
• Dental Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. CIGNA Dental
• Vision Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. EyeMed
• Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability: Eligible 1st day of employment, 100% paid by PUMA. The Hartford
• Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire, coverage is employee paid. The Hartford
PUMA’s Benefit Open Enrollment occurs each year in October for all benefits with a November 1 effective date & May with a June 1 effective date for EyeMed Vision & Cigna Dental.
PUMA North America is committed to offering wellness programs that help our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and supportive for work/life balance.
• Employee Assistant Program: Ability Assist counseling services, provides 24/7 support for you and your dependents. ComPsych
• Additional EAP Resources:
o Online Will Preparation
o Beneficiary Assist Counseling Services
o 211 – A services of United Way
o Funeral Concierge Services
o Travel Assistance with ID Theft Protection
• CredibleMind: Free wellness online platform brings together expert rated videos, podcasts, apps, online programs, books, and articles all in one easy to use place. Including all the PUMA wellness resources.
• Vacation Time: All regular Employees who work at least 115 hours per month are eligible to accrue vacation time. Employees accrue one and one quarter (1 1/4 ) day per eligible month, up to fifteen (15) days per year.
• Sick Time: All Employees accrue Sick Time from the date of hire at a rate of one (1) day per month, for a total of twelve (12) days per year provided that the Employee worked at least 115 during the month.
• Holidays (2023): Eligible for holiday pay provided certain conditions are met and in compliance with various applicable state and local laws.
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
• *Floating Holiday (1) 8 hr. day to be used within the calendar year
• *Flexible Floating Holidays (Salaried Store Managers Only)
Additional PUMA Perks
• 529 College Savings Plan: Immediately eligible, can enroll at any time. Retirement Fiduciary Group
• Tuition Reimbursement: Eligible after six months of employment, reimbursement by PUMA up to $5,250 per calendar year
• Discounted Auto & Homeowners Insurance: Discounts vary per state. Farmers Insurance
• Charitable Match: 100% Match up to $500 per calendar year, eligible after six months of employment.
• Employee Discount: on all PUMA products.
• Volunteering: Two Paid Days Off to Participate in Volunteer Work each calendar year.
• Tickets@Work: variety of discounts on movies, hotels, theme parks and so much more.
• Baby Gift Program