PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. This version combines a sporty mesh upper with the signature stacked sole.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Mesh upper with tonal leather T-toe overlay
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Thick platform sole with textured rubber outsole
- Heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Contrast synthetic leather PUMA Formstrip overlay
- PUMA branding at lateral side and tongue