The latest PUMA x ADER ERROR collection plays with imperfections to create something unexpected and beautiful. Titled Under Creativity, the collection represents one combined voice of different subcultures. It features progressive silhouettes accented with bright pops of color, caution sign tags, visible stitching, and deconstructed elements. The result is an under-construction look that blurs the line between past and future.
The RS 9.8 is dedicated to those who defy societal rules and the laws of physics- so it only makes sense we would collab with Ader Error on this one. Inspired by our ‘80s running line, this version from Ader Error updates the new silhouette with cool colorblocking, an adventure-ready material mix and space-inspired spheres at the midsole.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System (RS): PUMA's retro running technology that offers cushioning from the forefoot through the heel
- 80s running silhouette
- Mesh upper with suede overlays
- Full lace closure
- Padded tongue and collar
- Lightweight PU midsole with RS cushioning
- Rubber outsole for grip and traction
- 3D TPU pieces at the midsole
- Suede PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Metal badge stitched at side
- PUMA x ADER ERROR branded tongue tab