The Suede is undeniably PUMA's most iconic shoe. Born in '68, rocked by everyone from track stars to skaters to hip hop greats, this kick is the stuff of legends. This season, we're dusting off the icons and refreshing them with new materials, bolder colors and more daring design. This Suede Classic features a smooth suede upper with terry fabric badges at the heel for a playful, street-ready look.
- Classic Suede silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Lace closure for secure fit
- Rubber midsole and outsole provides traction and grip
- Tonal stitched PUMA Formstrip at sides
- PUMA '68 wording in terry fabric at lateral back side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue