PRODUCT STORYLA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
We pulled these classics out of the PUMA Archives just for our collaboration with RHUDE. 40 years later, and they still look as good as we remember. Rhude brings an elevated retro art vibe to the timeless court silhouette with a smooth mix of leather, rough suede and metallic accents. Rock them or frame them.
- Mid-top court silhouette
- Leather upper with suede toe cap
- Padded collar with contrast fabric rim
- Classic lace closure for a snug fit
- Rubber midsole and outsole provides grip
- Metallic PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA callout at lateral side
- RHUDE callout at medial side
- PUMA x RHUDE co-branded label on tongue