PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. Its signature sleek upper appears with a stacked sole, elevated style, and a heart graphic at the side. Higher. Hotter. More to love.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Suede upper with heart graphics
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Contrast heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Thick platform sole with spiked rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at lateral side