SUMMARY OF YOUR PUMA BENEFITS
Health and Welfare Benefits
• Medical Insurance: eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. UnitedHealthCare-Three Options: Choice Plus Value, Choice Plus or Choice Plus HSA
• Prescription Drug Coverage: Automatic enrollment when enrolled in health insurance. UnitedHealthcare & OptumRx (mail order)
• Dental Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. CIGNA Dental
• Vision Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. EyeMed
• Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability: Eligible 1st day of employment, 100% paid by PUMA. The Hartford
• Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire, coverage is employee paid. The Hartford
• 401(k) Plan: Eligible 1st of the month following date of hire. Pre-Tax or Roth option with matching contributions from PUMA. Vesting is immediate. Fidelity
• Flexible Spending Accounts: Health FSA, eligible 1st of the month following date of hire; Parking & Transit, eligible to enroll monthly. WEX Benefits
PUMA’s Benefit Open Enrollment occurs in May for a June 1 effective date each year.
PUMA North America is committed to offering wellness programs that help our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and supportive for work/life balance.
• Employee Assistant Program: Ability Assist counseling services, provides 24/7 support for you and your dependents. ComPsych
• Additional EAP Resources:
• Online Will Preparation
• Beneficiary Assist Counseling Services
• 211 – A services of United Way
• Funeral Concierge Services
• Travel Assistance with ID Theft Protection
• CredibleMinds: Free wellness online platform with videos, podcasts, apps, online programs, books, and articles, including all the PUMA wellness resources.
• Behavioral Health Resources through UHC:
• UHC EAP
• Behavioral health virtual visits
• Vacation Time:
o 3 weeks – years 1-5
o 4 weeks – years 5-10
o 5 weeks – years 10-20
o 6 weeks – years 20+
One half of annual accrued vacation may be carried over into the next year. *Varies slightly based on applicable state laws
• Sick Time: Credited with 40* hours upon hire date and the first of every calendar year. *Varies slightly based on applicable state laws
• New Year’s Day Observed
• Martin Luther King Day
• President’s Day
• Patriots Day
• Memorial Day & Friday Before
• Juneteenth Observed
• Independence Day & Friday Before
• Labor Day & Friday Before
• Indigenous Peoples’ Day
• HALF DAY before Thanksgiving
• Thanksgiving Day
• Day After Thanksgiving
• Day After Christmas
• *Floating Holiday (1) 8 hr. day to be used within the calendar year
Additional PUMA Perks
• 529 College Savings Plan: Immediately eligible, can enroll at any time. Retirement Fiduciary Group
• Tuition Reimbursement: Eligible after six months of employment, reimbursement by PUMA up to $5,250 per calendar year
• Discounted Auto & Homeowners Insurance: Discounts vary per state. Farmers Insurance
• Child Care Discount: 10% Tuition Savings; children 6 weeks to 12 years old for full-time, part-time, drop in, spring break & summer camps. KinderCare
• Charitable Match: 100% Match up to $500 per calendar year, eligible after six months of employment.
• Employee Discount: on all PUMA products.
• Volunteering: Two Paid Days Off to Participate in Volunteer Work each calendar year.
• Pet Insurance discount: plans offer flexibility with your choice of 70% or 50% reimbursement options. Nationwide
• Tickets@Work: variety of discounts on movies, hotels, theme parks and so much more.
• Rocket Mortgage: Savings on Home purchases and refinancing, personalized Mortgage reviews.
• Baby Gift Program