One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, The PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. This fresh take on the California features a thick rubber sole, flexible upper, and sleek design.
Note: This is a Unisex style. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Full leather upper with perforated details
- Contrast color leather lining
- Soft flat lace closure
- Contrast color PUMA branding on tongue
- EVA midsole for comfort and stability
- Full rubber outsole for traction and grip
- PUMA California tab on medial side
- PUMA branding on lateral outsole