LA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
Inspired by vintage skating style and PUMA's retro cross-training collection, these PUMA x RHUDE Track Pants take skate and street style to the next level. Rhude's signature design details such as extra long drawcords and elongated taping combine with a '90s plaid print and bold contrasting accents.
- Regular fit
- All-over plaid print
- Rib waistband with contrasting extra long drawcords
- Dual front slip-in pockets
- Asymmetrical patch pockets at back
- Rhude's signature elongated tape at inner legs
- PUMA x RHUDE embroidered badge at left thigh
- Polyester and cotton