From the ‘97 PUMA Archives, the Source Mid Bracket stays true to its original basketball heritage. Featuring PUMA's signature Trinomic technology, a hexagonal cushioning system developed in the early 90′s that provided optimal cushioning and support, the Source Bracket is a premium court style that gets its name and design from the tradition of creating tournament brackets for the season.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Trinomic Technology: Hexagonal cell structure in midsole that collapse and expand to provide superior cushioning, flexibility, and stability
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Mid-rise heritage basketball silhouette
- Full leather upper with contrast color overlays
- Graphic bracket design on back half of upper
- Padded tongue and collar
- Trinomic cushioning technology on midsole
- Textured rubber outsole for better traction and grip
- PUMA Trinomic branding on tongue tab