Fresh for the summer, Roma Basic combines classic style with everyday comfort and cushioning. From the 1968 PUMA Archives, the Roma was a lightweight training shoe with a thick, padded tongue and orthopedic arch supports. Roma Basic Summer comes straight from the '60s with fresh summer colors and a lightweight design ready to hit the ground running.
- Roma silhouette
- Nylon upper with synthetic leather T-toe overlays
- Full lace closure with easy slip-on structure
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole with spiked design for grip and traction
- Contrast PUMA Formstrip overlay
- Gold foil PUMA Roma wording at lateral side