PRODUCT STORYLA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
Rhude lends its signature minimalist style to the archive Palace Guard silhouette. Once an icon on the court, now a staple in court-turned-streetstyle, the Palace Guard proves its versatility and MVP status in this toned-down version from the PUMA x RHUDE collection.
- Archive Palace Guard silhouette
- Leather upper with suede overlays
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip and traction
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA x RHUDE co-branded label on tongue and sockliner
- PUMA No. 2 Logo at lateral side
- PUMA branding at heel