PRODUCT STORYDesigned in partnership with graduates from Central Saint Martins’ school of fashion, this collection of more sustainable designs is inspired by our appreciation of water. This rolltop backpack is sustainable functionality at its best. With a technical design that draws from seafaring gear, this backpack features an adjustable rolltop closure, with multiple pockets and padded, ergonomic shoulder straps. The TPU material base uses significantly less water in production, with 'For the love of water' embroidery stitched at the front.
- Zip opening with reversed zip track to main compartment
- Rolltop construction for adjustable volume with hook closure
- Interior laptop compartment with padded zip closure and reversed zip track at side
- Flap over front pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two side mesh pockets
- Ergonomically shaped and padded shoulder straps with sternum strap with contrast-colored buckle
- Padded and mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
- Webbing strap on each side with plastic buckle for reinforcement
- TPU and Polyester
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 17" x 4.5"
- LINING: 100% polyester
- SHELL: 47% polyester, 53% Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required