PRODUCT STORYCreated in collaboration with the fashion students at London's Central Saint Martins, the Day Zero collection is an innovative and eco-conscious collection designed to promote water conservation in our changing world. Un-dyed materials are paired with fabrics that have been sustainably dope dyed or digitally printed, which reduces the use of chemicals and water in production.This special knit backpack features a tonal stitched graphic inspired by South African water usage maps and functional design elements like multiple ways to carry and bright pops of color.
- Zip opening to main compartment
- Webbing shoulder straps with plastic adjustment buckle and elastic loop for easy pull
- Elastic cord with cord stopper on right shoulder strap
- Webbing tape loops on right shoulder strap
- "DAY ZERO" woven label on both shoulder straps
- Large "DAY ZERO" description label on back panel
- Heavy knit material with "PUMA DAY ZERO" jacquard
- 100% Polyester with 150D Polyester lining
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 17.5" x 6"
- LINING: 100% polyester
- SHELL: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required