In collaboration with artist and designer SILNI, we celebrate the persona of KING with graphical interpretations of the element of matter; wind. Control never felt this comfortable. An icon that spans generations, the KING is back with bold design upgrades and innovative materials that work better – for the player and for the planet. Like the all-new K-BETTER upper material, made with 60% recycled content to reduce environmental impact while improving the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance. The new lightweight outsole features an external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs, so you have as much control over your movement as you do over the ball.
- Recycled content: Made with at least 20% recycled material as a step toward a better future
- Low boot
- K-BETTER. Made with 60% recycled nylon from post-industrial waste, this new, non-animal based upper material takes the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance to the next level
- Lightweight outsole with external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs for maximum maneuverability
- Lightweight removable sockliner with NanoGrip technology keeps the foot from slipping inside the boot
- FG/AG: Firm ground/Artificial ground outsole