Introducing PUMA's latest running shoe within infinite lacing styles: The Speed IGNITE NETFIT. Based on a supportive IGNITE foam midsole, this running shoe offers infinite lacing styles for total comfort and confidence. It's the first running shoe that offers a feel that can't be altered, but shoes that can.
Our latest NETFIT Technology is a customizable lacing system that enhances fit and support by combining a high-grade engineered net with a form-fitting base material. Lace your way in five customized running styles: Stability, Narrow Foot, Standard, Heel Support, and Wide Foot.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- FIT: NETFIT customized lacing systems create supportive fits for all kinds of runners
- ENERGY: Dual layer IGNITE Foam midsole provides cushioning and responsiveness
- PROPULSION: Engineered propulsion zone provides more speed propulsion during the toe-off phase
- NETFIT Technology: For feet that can't be altered, but shoes that can
- NETFIT Cage with evoKNIT sock like mesh upper that forms to the shape of your foot
- Customizable lace closure; Includes a pop-color pair of laces and tonal color pair of laces
- Molded DSC EVA Sockliner: Breathable sockliner provides exceptional step-in comfort
- Propulsion Zone: Rubber stretched over forefoot flex grooves provide snappier toe off phase
- EverTrack+: PUMA's injected blown rubber compound is 43% lighter and has enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- Heel-to-toe drop: 6mm
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides; PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- NETFIT branding at lateral side