Based out on Shanghai, Tyakasha is taking over the streetwear world with their lively, electic prints and designs. For their debut collaboration with PUMA, Tyakasha takes PUMA to the snack bar - decking out classic PUMA pieces with pizza, hot dogs and other tasty treats.
FOOD LIFE is how the supermarket themes are being executed in graphics playing with ice cream waffles, snack menus or simple sausages.
Basketball and style icon Walt “Clyde” Frazier meets Chinese fashions stars TYAKASHA in this fantastic take on the PUMA Clyde.
- Full tonal premium leather upper with cotton laces
- Quirky screen-printed graphics at tongue and heel
- Custom graphics on insole
- Clean white rubber outsole
- Additional rubberized keychain attached