LA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
Collaboratively created, these PUMA x RHUDE kicks are designed for a post-apocalyptic world. With a simplistic upper inspired by the outskirts of Copenhagen, and a wavy, bulky sole, the Alteration RHUDE fuses two very different perspectives. Sporty, yet high fashion, with cool color contrasting and a variety of eye-catching shapes and design elements, these street-ready sneakers are born from another world.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Bulky, futuristic silhouette
- Metallic upper with neutral suede and textile overlays
- Lace closure with detachable fabric piece around collar opening
- Provocative padded collar with contrast lining
- CMEVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Wavy sculpted rubber outsole design
- PUMA x RHUDE branding at tongue