PRODUCT STORYBased in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. The second season of PUMA x ADER ERROR uses youth culture as its inspiration, pushing trends and innovations to the limit. PUMA silhouettes are reimagined with bold colors and a unique fusion of future and retro influences, and handwritten and misplaced logos create a sense of individuality and deliberate mistakes.
The PUMA x ADER ERROR RS-1 is an innovative modern update inspired by the classic archive Running System, or “RS” style. A bold chunky sole features PUMA’s iconic Running System with superior cushioning technology and the original ‘80s RS structure at the heel.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushioning technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- Original ‘80s RS silhouette
- Breathable mesh upper with suede and leather overlays
- Contrast color block overlays and reflective trim accents
- Optional lace closure
- Unique double-tongue construction with PUMA x ADER ERROR label
- IMEVA midsole featuring RS cushioning technology
- Blocky extended TPU heel piece with colored insert
- Snap button strap on lateral side
- Detachable branded metal charm
- PUMA RS-1 branding on lateral side and on outsole