In 1973, basketball’s Walt “Clyde” Frazier made a name for himself on and off the court with his signature moves and colorful style. When he asked for a custom-made pair of Suedes, PUMA reconfigured the original, made it lighter and wider, stamped his moniker on the side—and thus the PUMA Clyde was born. Taking inspiration from Clyde's flair for vibrancy and fun prints, the Clyde Graffiti updates the classic silhouette with a graffiti PUMA Formstrip design and tongue label.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic Clyde basket silhouette
- Smooth leather upper
- Full lace closure
- Textured rubber midsole
- Full rubber outsole for traction and grip
- PUMA Clyde gold foil branding
- Graffiti printed PUMA Formstrip design at lateral side
- PUMA branded tongue label with graffiti print