PUMA didn’t set out to be legendary when we released the Suede in 1968. We just wanted to make a great-looking shoe. We think we achieved that. Still as cool as they were in 1968 with fresh new colorways, the Suede is a classic that never goes out of style.
- Classic Suede silhouette
- Full smooth suede upper
- Full lace closure with padded collar
- Textured rubber midsole and outsole for traction
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip overlay with perforated details
- Gold foil PUMA Suede branding on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue