The PUMA Suede is the original game-changer that changes with the times but always stays classic. Since 1968, it has made a name for itself in all realms of culture- from the iconic Tommie Smith silent gesture at the 1968 Olympics to the peak of ‘80s hip hop culture and New York streetstyle.
The Suede Classic "Other Side" features a two-toned theme throughout the shoe with a split colored outsole, Formstrip, tongue tab, and lacing to create a unique Yin & Yang look.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic PUMA Suede silhouette
- Unique black and white split design
- Full suede upper
- Two-toned flat elastic lacing structure
- Full two-toned rubber sole for traction and grip
- Contrast PUMA Suede branding
- Two-toned PUMA Formstrip across lateral side
- Split colored PUMA tongue label