PUMA unleashed a full court fury with its 1970s tennis collection. All white leather (with the occasional colored Formstrip), all love, these styles were fresh takes on classic court shoes – best used for hours of punishing play as much as the clubhouse cookout that followed. The Smash pays homage to its tennis roots and takes it up a notch for everyday style with a rich upper, a cushioned midsole, and a whole lot of attitude. Here, we've sized it down for smaller feet.
- Suede upper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner
- Non-marking rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at both sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue