PRODUCT STORYIstanbul-based streetwear brand Les Benjamins is quickly becoming a leading force in Eastern European design. For their first-ever collaboration with PUMA, they take inspiration from founder Bunyamin Aydin’s passion for photography and travel. PUMA silhouettes are reimagined with a hand-crafted, artisanal feel, using the rich colors and detailing of traditional Turkish carpets. The result: a collection that’s high end, highly functional, and steeped in culture.
The SHOKU LES BENJAMINS combines a running-inspired silhouette with progressive streetstyle. A flexible upper with an intricate cross-strap design and dynamic lacing structure combines with a bulky sole for a streamlined futuristic look.
- Progressive street running silhouette
- Breathable mesh upper with flexible sock collar
- Padded neoprene cage lacing system with round elastic laces
- Elastic forefoot cross strap with bold LES BENJAMINS branding and Turkish printed graphic binding
- IGNITE Foam midsole cushioning with TPU shock absorber for superior comfort and stability
- Rubberized leather heel counter with PUMA x LES BENJAMINS branding
- Rugged rubber outsole provides optimal grip and traction
- PUMA x LES BENJAMINS branded molded foot bed