From the 1968 PUMA archives, the Roma is a classic training shoe designed with comfort-enhancing features such as a thick padded tongue and orthopedic arch supports. This iteration teams up with the retro ‘90s cross training collection with bold colors, a suede upper with leather overlays, and perforated details.
- Classic sport style silhouette
- Suede upper with leather overlays
- Full lace closure with leather details
- Perforated leather PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Contrast rubber toe cap with textured outsole for better traction
- PUMA Roma branding on lateral medial side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue