From the PUMA Archive in 1968, this lightweight training shoe was equipped with comfort-enhancing features such as a thick padded tongue and orthopedic arch supports. This sport-turned-street style features an all-over synthetic leather upper for a clean look and feel.
- Roma classic silhouette
- Synthetic leather upper
- EVA cushioned midsole with striped pattern
- Contrast color rubber outsole with special tread pattern
- Strengthened contrast color toe and heel cap
- PUMA CDG branding on lateral side
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip on lateral side