From the 1968 PUMA archives, the Roma was a lightweight training shoe equipped with comfort-enhancing features such as a thick padded tongue and orthopedic arch supports. We’ve revived this classic style to create the modern Roma. The Roma Basic + features a full leather upper and fresh spring colorways.
- Premium leather upper with synthetic leather overlays
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Orthopedic arch supports for stable cushioning
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and lightweight performance
- Full rubber outsole textured details provide optimal grip and traction
- Gold foil PUMA Roma branding on lateral side
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip branding on lateral sides