PRODUCT STORYBack in the ‘80s, if Ralph Sampson wanted to score, you weren’t stopping him. 7’4” with insane agility and a soft touch. First pick in the ’83 draft. Rookie of the Year in ’84. Future Hall-of-Famer. Signing Sampson took PUMA to the next level in the basketball world. In return, we created a customized kick for him that would go on to become one of the most iconic shoes in basketball– The PUMA Ralph Sampson.
Over 30 years later, we're bringing back the OG silhouette in honor of the legend himself. Featuring the classic mid-top construction, subtle stitching details and Sampson's signature stamped at the side, this reissue is perfect for fans who always show love to the history of the game.
- Archive Ralph Sampson mid-top silhouette
- Full lace closure
- Leather upper with perforated details on vamp
- Padded tongue and collar with synthetic leather overlays
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip and traction
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at side
- Gold handwritten effect Ralph Sampson signature at collar
- Gold metallic PUMA No.2 Logo at lateral side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue