PRODUCT STORYBritish footwear designer Sophia Webster and her cult following are on the rise. Her hand-drawn designs have been translated into heels, flats, and espadrilles packed with bold hues and attitude, they have been worn by fashion icons the world over. For the third season of PUMA x SOPHIA WEBSTER, sophisticated meets sparkly in vibrant designs that draw inspiration from ‘80s workout and dancewear. PUMA silhouettes are transformed with new logos, bold prints, and vibrant color blocking, in a collection made for the bravest and boldest out there.
The Thunder is a futuristic running-inspired silhouette which combines retro design elements with experimental runway style. In perhaps its most daring form, the Thunder from PUMA’s collaboration with SOPHIA WEBSTER updates the progressive Thunder silhouette with an eye-catching ruffle design and bold contrasting graphic prints in the midsole and forefoot.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Progressive running-inspired Thunder silhouette
- Sleek neoprene upper with graphic speckled leather overlay at the vamp
- Bootie construction with flexible knitted sock collar for easy slip-on
- Elastic cross straps with ruffle design on the upper
- IMEVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Chunky sole with bright speckled midsole and bold color block TPU inserts
- Thick translucent faded gradient outsole
- PUMA x SOPHIA WEBSTER branded molded foot bed and heel pull tab