PRODUCT STORYLA-based ready-to-wear label Rhude brings a dualistic approach to menswear, employing minimalist aesthetics while simultaneously re-contextualizing the streetwear genre. For his first collaboration with PUMA, Rhude Creative Director, Rhuigi Villaseñor, embraces the brand DNA – employing classic suiting techniques, unexpected patterns, and pops of color into unisex separates and footwear. PUMA’s logos are celebrated through Rhude’s unique take on iconography.
Rhude gives our '90s XTG cross-training collection a sophisticated edge with their signature elongated taping and sleek, tapered cuts. The bold, extra long drawcords at the waist add a stylish accent and asymmetrical pockets at the back gives these track pants a relaxed, functional look.
- Regular fit
- Rib waistband with extra long drawcords
- Dual side slip-in pockets
- Asymmetrical patch pockets at back
- Elongated taping down inner legs
- Embroidered PUMA x RHUDE badge at left thigh
- Polyester and cotton
- POCKET BAG: 100% cotton
- SHELL: 59% polyester, 41% cotton
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours