PRODUCT STORYEstablished in China in 2012, the cutting-edge streetwear brand RANDOMEVENT believes that clothes are more than just clothes – they represent your attitude towards life. This philosophy holds true in their debut collection with PUMA, which is inspired by the concept of chasing the good things in life.
RANDOMEVENT take on the Alteration- a futuristic silhouette inspired by the outskirts of Copenhagen and a post-apocalyptic vision of the future. Aligning more closely with RANDOMEVENT's belief in chasing the good in life, the Alteration from this collection appears with a neutral and even upbeat upper design, while the sole is a futuristic vision of wavy disproportions and bulky shapes.
- Bulky, futuristic silhouette
- Nylon upper with synthetic leather overlays
- Covered lacing system
- Padded collar for comfort
- EVA midsole with textile cover and lightweight PU foam for cushioning
- Sculpted, layered midsole design provides midfoot support through the heel
- Rubber outsole provides exceptional grip and traction
- Lateral tab with 'make things worse but cool' brand motto
- PUMA x RANDOMEVENT extented tongue tab