PRODUCT STORYPUMA is teaming up once again with one of the most influential rock artists of all time – Paul Stanley of KISS. Known for his theatrical style and iconic songwriting, Stanley dominated the hard rock and glam scene of the ‘70s and ‘80s and continues to be a musical legend to this day.
These badass hi-tops take court style to the stage. Decked out in animal prints, with a furry leopard-printed back half and star-studded Formstrip, Paul Stanley's signature flair is on full display in these Ralph Sampsons.
- Archive Ralph Sampson mid-top silhouette
- Leather vamp with furry leopard-print back panel and collar
- Double metallic strap closure
- Extended tongue structure with zip pocket at tongue label
- Rubber sole for traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip with studded stars throughout
- PUMA x PAUL STANLEY branded tongue label