PRODUCT STORYFor her debut collection with PUMA, JAHNKOY brings her signature aesthetic to streetwear silhouettes, reimagining them with artisanal detailing and vibrant patterns. Russian traditional ornaments and folk references remind us that clothing is a sacred protection for our bodies and souls – and is something worth valuing. The collection’s footwear also uses sustainable and recycled materials in an effort to reduce production waste and organic cotton for apparel as a part of an overall sustainability initiative.
The RS-X Knit is unmistakably Jahnkoy. The designer's cultural references and signature patterns take over the RS-X, with textile overlays, colorful prints and tassels made from sustainable materials.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's retro midsole cushioning technology
- Bulky RS-X silhouette
- Textile upper with knit overlays
- Contrast stitching and tassel details from tongue to vamp
- Full lace closure with thick lacing system
- Bold contrast color TPU pieces at midsole
- Lightweight PU midsole with RS cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side
- JAHNKOY wording at lateral cross strap
- Heel and tongue pull tabs