With PUMA x DIAMOND SUPPLY CO., a shared passion for sport is brought to life through simplicity of design and attention to detail. Founded in the late ‘90s by Nicholas Tershay, Diamond Supply Co. is known today as one of the biggest, most authentic skate and streetwear brands in the country. Their third collection with PUMA takes design cues from California culture. A curated mix of PUMA classics and new silhouettes appear in a bright, sunny palette enhanced by bold branding, skate-inspired detailing, and an original tie-dye animal print.
This track top from the collection combines playful prints and soft pastel colorblocking with PUMA’s retro Cross-Training collection, taking old school skating style to the streets.
- Regular fit
- All-over animal print with tie-dye effect
- Colorblock design at sleeves with contrast piping details
- Full zip closure with stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for wider freedom of movement
- Dual front welt pockets for storage
- Elastic cuffs and waistband
- PUMA x DIAMOND woven triangle label at upper left chest
- Archive PUMA zip puller