With PUMA x DIAMOND SUPPLY CO., a shared passion for sport is brought to life through simplicity of design and attention to detail. Founded in the late ‘90s by Nicholas Tershay, Diamond Supply Co. is known today as one of the biggest, most authentic skate and streetwear brands in the country. Their third collection with PUMA takes design cues from California culture. A curated mix of PUMA classics and new silhouettes appear in a bright, sunny palette enhanced by bold branding, skate-inspired detailing, and an original tie-dye animal print.A staple in the skating community since the ‘80s, the Suede is familiar with the West Coast lifestyle. The classic rubber outsole and low court silhouette make it a durable and eye-catching skating shoe. We’ve updated the Suede for the PUMA x DIAMOND SUPPLY CO. collection, adding a cool pastel tie-dye effect to the classic suede upper. The perfect summer kick for tiny skaters.
- Classic Suede silhouette
- Soft suede upper with tie-dye effect print
- Vintage two-toned cotton lace closure
- Textured non-marking rubber sole provides traction and grip
- Smooth nubuck PUMA Formstrip overlay at lateral sides
- PUMA x DIAMOND co-branded label on tongue