The PUMA King is soccer royalty. It’s been in the game since 1968 and has been worn by soccer legends from Pele to Matthaus. Originally engineered in Italy, the King Top features a sleek leather upper and soft padded collar with a fold-over tongue. The lightweight studded outsole allows agile, versatile movement and optimal traction on the field.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BETTER MATERIALS: The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
- Low boot
- Kangaroo leather vamp upper with fold-over tongue
- Lightweight TPU outsole with conical studs
- Fold-over tongue with PUMA No. 1 Logo
- Contrasting PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Suitable for use on firm natural surfaces
- FG: Firm Ground