PRODUCT STORYRudolf Dassler didn’t set out to create the fastest sports brand in the world – but in 1948, that’s exactly what he did. More than 70 years later, PUMA continues to push the limits of sport and culture with the same speed, innovation, and creativity in mind.
The first chapter of the Rudolf Dassler Legacy collection features some of PUMA’s most iconic silhouettes from the pitch, track, court, and streets. With its aggressive, shock-absorbing outsole and super-light design, the Fast Rider first stepped out back in the '80s and began a new era of running shoes.We re-release them here in PUMA’s staple colors, with premium leather and original Dassler branding – as fast, fierce and fresh as ever.
- Textile upper with suede overlays
- Full lace closure
- Contrast color textile tongue
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Shock-absorbing PUMA Federbein outsole
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- Original Dassler logo metal attachment at laces
- PUMA Fast Rider branding at lateral side
- PUMA label at tongue