A new racing spike for a new generation of sprinters. Built purposely for Tokyo, the evoSPEED Future Spike presents athlete-first innovations that push for peak performance. A carbon fiber plate propels the runner forward, with eight permanent pins for lightweight grip. A single-piece MATRYXMicro technology upper uses lightweight, carbon fiber threads that won’t break under pressure, with breathable woven mesh for hot Tokyo temperatures. All that’s left to do is push hard and plan that celebration move.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SECURE FIT: Single-piece MATRYXMicro technology upper made from seamless, lightweight woven mesh supports the foot with strong carbon fiber threads that won’t break under pressure
- ULTIMATE PROPULSION: Carbon fiber plate propels the runner forward, sitting closer to the foot and ground for more sensory awareness and feedback
- LIGHTWEIGHT GRIP: Eight permanent pins provide lightweight grip without adding weight from receptacles, built for peak performance
- WEIGHT: 170 g/ 6 oz.
- Seamless open woven upper for breathable comfort
- Step-in sockliner attached to board for secure and comfortable fit
- Full lace closure for customizable and supportive fit
- Internal carbon fiber plate that runs from the midfoot to forefoot
- ¾ Length translucent propulsion plate with 8 lightweight permanent 7mm spike pins
- Lightweight heel crash pad
- Includes black PUMA Track & Field nylon carry bag