Inspired by the original PUMA Brush Sprint Spike that debuted at the 1968 Olympics, the evoSPEED Tokyo Brush Track Spikes present athlete-first innovations that push for peak performance. A full-length Pebax plate propels the runner forward, with seven replacable pins and a secondary Brush spike-inspired design for lightweight grip. A single-piece MATRYXMicro technology upper uses lightweight, carbon fiber threads that won’t break under pressure, with breathable woven mesh for hot Tokyo temperatures. All that’s left to do is push hard and plan that victory lap.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SECURE FIT: Single-piece MATRYXMicro technology upper paired with a mid-cut evoKNIT sock collar creates seamless, lightweight support with strong carbon fiber threads that won’t break under pressure
- ULTIMATE PROPULSION: Full-length Pebax plate with secondary Brush spikes propel the runner forward, sitting closer to the foot and ground for more sensory awareness and feedback
- LIGHTWEIGHT GRIP: Seven replacable pins provide lightweight grip without adding weight from receptacles, built for peak performance
- WEIGHT: 190g/ 6.7 oz.
- Mid-cut evoKNIT woven upper for seamless sock-like fit and feel
- Step-in sockliner attached to board for secure and comfortable fit
- Full lace closure for customizable and supportive fit
- Full length propulsion plate with 7 lightweight replacable 7mm spike pins
- Curved and tapered racing last for maximum speed
- PUMA Formstrip at side
- PUMA wordmark at heel and tongue
- Comes with a Tokyo Olympic nylon carry bag