In 1973, basketball’s Walt “Clyde” Frazier made a name for himself on and off the court with his signature moves and colorful style. When he asked for a custom-made pair of Suedes, PUMA reconfigured the original, made it lighter and wider, stamped his moniker on the side—and the PUMA Clyde was born.
This fresh take on the Clyde draws inspiration from his one-of-a-kind style with an all-over snakeskin printed upper.
- Classic Clyde silhouette
- Leather upper with all-over reptile print
- Full lace closure
- Textured rubber midsole
- Full rubber outsole for traction and grip
- Classic PUMA Clyde gold foil branding
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
- Subtle reptile printed PUMA Formstrip