PRODUCT STORYBasketball is our game, but there’s an even bigger game to be played. One that goes way beyond hoops. The Clyde Court #REFORM is our rally cry to stand up against the broken U.S. criminal justice system. In collaboration with Meek Mill and his own experience with the system, Reform demands attention with a disruptive design and legendary quote from Tommie Smith, “We had to be seen, because we couldn’t be heard.” The second iteration of Reform takes a bolder stance with an all-red colorway and same signature design.
100% of net proceeds from the sale of Clyde Court #REFORM will benefit The Reform Alliance, an organization working to radically reform criminal justice in America.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- HYBRID: PUMA’s ultimate comfort combination of NRGY beads and IGNITE Foam
- NRGY: PUMA’s foam bead midsole with superior cushioning
- IGNITE: PUMA’s foam midsole and heel cage that supports and stabilizes by locking the heel onto the platform
- Premium knit upper with all-over graphic design
- Tommie Smith quote on outer heel
- Engineered sock collar offers support and flexibility around the ankle
- Inner-sleeve construction for better flexible fit
- Dynamic lacing system provides a secure sure-footed feel
- External heel counter for superior lock-down fit and feel
- Rubber outsole for increased stability and durable multi-surface traction
- Contrast PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- #REFORM wording on bottom outsole