PRODUCT STORYWe're taking it back to where it all began. The Clyde #REFORM transforms a PUMA classic with a powerful message. Inspired by the Clyde Court Reform, this casual basket iteration takes the movement from the court to the streets. Hand stitching and woven patches give it a grassroots feel and the iconic Tommie Smith quote on the tongue stays true to the #Reform movement, "We had to be seen because we couldn't be heard."
100% of net proceeds from the sale of Clyde #REFORM will benefit The Reform Alliance, an organization working to radically reform criminal justice in America.
- Classic Clyde lo-top basket silhouette
- Suede, leather and corduroy patched upper
- Red stitching details with handmade effect
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Rubber midsole and outsole provides traction and grip
- Quote wording on tongue underneath laces
- Pull tab at heel for easy on/off
- PUMA Clyde callout at lateral side
- #REFORM wording on bottom sole