During the ‘90s visible running technology boom, PUMA innovated to create PUMA CELL Technology, one of the most durable and resilient cushioning technologies of its time. This season we’re bringing CELL back in its original form with an updated design for modern streetwear style. The CELL Endura is pulled straight from the 1998 PUMA archives – with CELL cushioning technology at the heel and a chunky, disruptive design. This version features a mesh upper with patent leather overlays and reflective CELL pieces.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- CELL technology: PUMA’s 90’s running technology for cushioning and support
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Original 90’s running silhouette
- Mesh upper with patent leather overlays
- Reflective overlays and accents
- CELL cushioning technology
- Unique lacing structure
- EVA midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for traction and grip
- Original PUMA CELL icons and branding