During the 90's visible running technology boom, PUMA innovated to create PUMA CELL Technology, one of the most durable and resilient cushioning technologies of the day. 20 years later, we celebrate by reissuing a classic from the PUMA Archive: the CELL Endura. The CELL Endura was the peak of PUMA CELL. With distinctive eyelets, a chunky silhouette, and its green CELL Technology, the CELL Endura has stayed true to its OG glory, updated purely with new materials and techniques for the next generation. The CELL Endura Patent 98 features a breathable mesh upper with suede and patent details on the original silhouette.
- CELL Technology
- Original PUMA CELL silhouette
- Mesh upper with suede and patentleather overlays
- Foil PUMA branding on lateral tab and heel
- EVA midsole offers premium cushioning and comfort
- Rubber outsole provides better traction and grip
- Original PUMA CELL branding details