One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. This luxe update features a rich leather and velour upper with sleek monochromatic design on the classic California silhouette.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details at forefront and velour back
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Thick rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Snakeskin embossed leather PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Metallic foil PUMA California branded tab on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue tab
- Leather panel at heel with PUMA Cat Logo